Photo of the week 3.20.11

I didn't even get my camera out this week. It needs new batteries and though I feel like I am at Target every day, I can't seem to remember to pick some up some more. So I am posting an old picture. This is a picture of Mikaela on her 6th birthday. Tomorrow she turns 11. The past 5 years have went so fast and I nervous that the next 5 will go even faster. It makes me want to somehow slow time down so I can cherish the relatively few short years we have her at home. She is such a sweet and smart girl who cares for those around her and is always willing to help when needed (which is pretty often around here). I am so thankful that I get to be her mother and pray that she will grow in her love for the Lord and others over this next year. I love you Mikaela!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts