Happy Anniversary

Four years ago today, Tom and I were married at the courthouse in Manhattan, Kansas on a cold Thursday night. It was four days before Tom was to leave for Iraq and we had struggled with whether to get married before he left or once he returned. In a very last minute decision, we were married with only 2 of Tom's Army buddies and their wives as witnesses, though we still were struggling with doubts about our decision. As I look back, I unequivocally can say that we made the right decision. I am so thankful for the wonderful husband God has given me and am honored to be able to serve God at his side.

Comments

So exciting! The video brings tears to my eyes! Happy anniversary!

Denise, you look so different with your blond hair! :)
Anonymous said…
I got teary too! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Popular Posts