Wisconsin Dells Trip

Over the past 3 years I have had the pleasure of working with a group of girls in the middle school ministry at our church. In celebration of them moving up to high school, Kathryn and I planned a trip to Wisconsin Dells. We left on Monday morning and our first stop was in the little downtown area and lunch as Culvers. The girls joked that they were our dectuplets. Our next stop was at Wilderness Resort and the waterpark. We had an awesome cabin and room to spare even with 13 of us staying there.
The next morning we spent more time at the waterpark and wave pool and then packed up and headed to a lunch cruise. We enjoyed the great boat ride and seeing the Dells from a different perspective.

It was a great trip and I had a blast hanging out with everyone. I am so blessed to have been able to get to know these young women over the past 3 years and am so excited to see how God continues to use them for His good.

Comments

Unknown said…
wow...fun! I have great memories of trips to WI Dells (spec. Noah's Ark) from my younger days in youth group. Never stayed overnight though.

Popular Posts