Bathtime


Elise has never liked bathtime. We are finally getting to the place where she doesn't scream when I put her in the water. I hear stories of babies that love the bath but that has not been our experience. This is the closest we have come to enjoying bath time and also the first time bathing in the sink, so I thought I had found the answer to our bathtime woes. But I tried it again a few days later, and we got more tears. We will have to see how she does with the pool this summer....maybe that will win her over.

Comments

Beth said…
She looks a lot like Tom to me in that picture.
She is sooo cute! Bristols are right--she really does look like Tom in that picture.

Tom--I heard you had fun at the twins game with Josh! I can't wait to see you all this weekend at the Jimenez's!

Popular Posts